We are working hard on plans for having a safe fun filled ride on 9/19. Some things are still fluid on accomplishing that and subject to state wide virus updates, of course.
- If you want a CPC jersey or riding pants/bib, we have to place the order with Primal by 7/30 to get them shipped in time for the ride. They will be removed from the menu on the 30th so the order can be submitted. Note that once we order them we can’t cancel your order if you change your mind. If the ride is canceled due to matters out of our control, we will honor your order and mail the orders to you. If you cancel before the 30th, we’ll give you a full refund but you have to email me BEFORE the 30th to do that. Use the email address list on item 5.
- The dinner and breakfast options are no longer available as we canceled those due to some folks safety concerns.
- There will be an early cutoff for registration. That date is still being determined. There may also be a number limit on riders, we’re still working that out based on start time spacing requirements by the city. To make sure you get into the ride register before 9/1. Normally we have around 650 attendance. Our cut off will probably be around 400 or less.
- There will be NO “on-site” registration. We have to plan ahead for the exact number of riders. This is required by the City of Greenville.
- REFUND POLICY: If you cancel, or we have to cancel the ride, you will have these options: A. Receive a 100% refund, B. Donate your registration to our costs and charities Rotary supports. There is no carry over to next year option. You must notify me directly to receive a refund at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, use the stated address so it doesn’t get lost in my mailbox that is very active with other stuff. We will only refund requests. We appreciate those who donate. Did you know “Donating” makes you sexy? Heck yes, be sexy.
There will be more information to come as we nail down more details on our safety precautions. Email me at email@example.com to ask any questions.
Thank you and ride on.